Bursting with feeling, longing to express
But I cant find words, cant analyse
Cant break it down, and make it clear
It needs to be felt, its not something to hear
Its not my story, or a confession either
How I wish someone could probe
Into the depths of my mind, or into my soul
To be on par with who I am, and to know
And feel, the things I don't show
And to catch on, when I let it go
I must be patient, I must lie in wait
I must be silent, and just have faith
That someone someday will come around
And revel in this, my person, they've found
And be my voice, release my sound
But I cant find words, cant analyse
Cant break it down, and make it clear
It needs to be felt, its not something to hear
Its not my story, or a confession either
How I wish someone could probe
Into the depths of my mind, or into my soul
To be on par with who I am, and to know
And feel, the things I don't show
And to catch on, when I let it go
I must be patient, I must lie in wait
I must be silent, and just have faith
That someone someday will come around
And revel in this, my person, they've found
And be my voice, release my sound
No comments:
Post a Comment